How To Join
Interested in joining our club? Fantastic, we look forward to having you on board.
Process to Join
- Fill in the membership application form
- Have this proposed and seconded by two existing Senior Members. If you are new to the area and do not know any other members please leave blank and the General Committee can manage this step for you
- The application will then be tabled at the next General Committee meeting for approval
- While membership application is being considered, applicants may crew in races, however will still need to take out a Day Pass for each race.
- Once the application is ratified by the General Committee, an invoice will be sent
- If you are also wanting to apply for yard storage, fill in the Yard Storage form and attach to your application. It will be sent to our Yard Manage who will confirm if space is available.
The membership year runs from 1 July – 30 June. Application received during the sailing year will be eligible for pro-rata rates on membership fees.
We look forward to having you as part of the club. Safe Sailing